We want to discuss the potential of psychedelics, alternative states of consciousness and technologies in current world.
We want to go beyond.
Discuss the potential of psychedelics, alternative states of consciousness and technologies for individuals and societies; review their risks and create guidelines for beneficial safe use and harm reduction; explore the potential of collaborations between a variety of experts.
The aim of the conference is to create a platform for a global cooperation of people with a professional and other interest in psychedelics and alternative states of consciousness. The event will encourage outside-the-box discussions on approaches to psychedelics and on the equivocal position these substances hold in modern societies. We aim to facilitate the exchange of both, scientific knowledge and experience at a global level, and incorporate cross-cultural perspectives to elaborate guidelines for safe use and harm reduction for the work with alternative states of consciousness, psychedelics and technologies, in order to improve the methodologies and treatment protocols.
- Support a bias free environment and funding for the research on the risks and potentials of psychedelics and altered states of consciousness
- Synthesize the knowledge and experience of wide variety of scientists and practitioners, including those indigenous and “psychonauts”
- Support collaboration between the current state-of-art of psychedelics and newest technological developments
- Discuss possible models of beneficial use of psychedelics in Western societies
- Support integration of psychedelics into the modern society
- Develop guidelines for the safe use and harm reduction in various settings
- Enable users of psychedelics and patients to participate in creating the policy and therapeutic models.
- Create a platform for global cooperation